Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"Fireman's Daughters" Sneak Peek

These girls rock! I am so impressed with them- we shot in an open bay of the firehouse yesterday when it was only 15 degrees and they did not complain once! And look at these fun shots... they were made to be models! Great job girls, your Dad is going to LOVE these!!!









1 comment:

Picture Perfect said...

These are great Alli. I like the red and green jackets against the fire truck. Pretty girls!