Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh My Sweetness!!!







Is she not the sweetest little princess? She almost had me wanting another....almost. :)

5 comments:

Jenny B said...

OMGOSH! You have me jealous with these. The last one is my very favorite, those eyes, you have them so sharp and clear.

sherry boles~ said...

That first one is just too sweet, Alli! Great job!

meggie said...

LOVE these Alli, she is the sweetest thing! Love the first, it is so you! and love the last!! :) Heck, love them all!

Picture Perfect said...

Precious!

Julie Monacella Photography said...

Oh, soooo sweet Alli! I love what you did on the last one!