Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quote of the Day

Okay so maybe I won't be submitting a quote EVERY day, but I will try to get one in once in awhile. I love quotes. They inspire me, push me, drive me to be better than I am. This one is one that I am thinking of having made into wall writing for my exercise room. It is by Og Mandino.
(Whenever I post a quote I wil try to give you some background on the author. It makes a difference who says what, I think. )

"I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy."

Love that! Have a great day, and keep voting on those Photos of the Year!!!


This is little "C"- he was having a bright idea when I snapped this shot of him at his session last month.

No comments: