Cool Stuff To Think About



You have reached The Blog. I am glad you're here. Grab a cup of coffee, browse around, leave me a comment. Hopefully you'll find lots of cool stuff to think about and even better stuff to look at.

Please respect the art and my livelihood- do not right click and save anything from this blog. It is a violation of copyright laws and carries a fine of $150,000. Crazy huh? Learn more about copyright laws here: www.copyright.gov

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!


My first born is EIGHT today! I blinked, she grew up....


Here she is EARLY this morning, opening her presents.

She got to "bedazzle" herself for the occassion with some Hannah Montana bling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, I can't believe that you are eight years old already and so beautiful. I used to think that you were so beautiful as a baby but as a young lady, you are even more so, both inwardly as well as outwardly. I love you so much and hope you have a wonderful birthday. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Love, Meme

Picture Perfect said...

I hope you had a fabulous birthday - fit for a diva!